• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My return to ARGs

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member
As my family and I sit in a hotel room lying in wait for a new home, I have been mostly sleeping in, occasionally smoking with a friend or two, and today I come to realize I am, not really wasting time per se, but more or less just sitting around being bored. And I don't want my God awful circadian rhythm as of late to take over with that. I'm sick of laying around being bored, so I've decided to get up and do something.

You guys probably saw me on a few ARG threads I have put up sometimes, then suddenly go silent about it. To be honest I was trying to make it more realistic with the waiting factor , but it seems I got carried away with life and such.

So it should go without saying...
Screenshot_2024-03-04-14-01-10-902.jpg

7x7#7-2;5-5;5-2;7-1;5-2;1-3;3-3;1-5;3-5;2-2;7-1;2-2;2-6;1-6;2-7;3-3;2-5;

New Threads

Top Bottom