• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My reaction to the ASAN ending partnership with Sesame Street

@Jenisautistic
The background music in your video accentuates the feelings of
disappointment and betrayal people feel from this latest situation
with ASAN, Autism Speaks, and Sesame Street. The anxiety and
sadness of the music underlines what you are saying.

Good job, I guess this means the Autistic character on "Sesame Street" will be no more now as well.

Good job, I guess this means the Autistic character on "Sesame Street" will be no more now as well.
Since this is Autism Speaks, Julia will either be locked up in a institution and never seen again, or "cured" and become a normal, common, ordinary, everyday Muppet with no distinguishing characteristics.

New Threads

Top Bottom