• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My name is Jonathan Weiner

Jonathan Weiner

I love listening to music, watching tv, watching movies, going online, playing video games, hanging out with friends, and lots of other fun activities. My goals are to one day have a place to live on my own, be married, have kids, and have a well-paying job. At the age of three I was diagnosed with Aspergers, but I've learned how to overcome my disability. I can sing very well; I've been singing in choirs since the age of 10, and I still sing to this day (I don't think I'll ever stop). I also know how to play the piano, which I started at the age of seven. I even taught piano for a little while, and I'm still looking for more piano students. Overall, I think you'll like me if you gave me a chance. In addition, I love to make videos and put them on YouTube. You ought to check them out, I think you'll enjoy them. My YouTube username is Jonathan Weiner.

Welcome to AC Jonathan :)

You sound interesting.
I am looking forward to seeing your YouTubes ;)

Check out the resources and feel free to ask our friendly members for any help

Hello and Welcome!! :)

I like to sing, also, but I'm terrible at it. I tried my school's chorus last school year and hated singing with the group (also VERY loud and unstructured). Oh well.

You can see my YouTube videos, my user name is tigerfreedom21. It's just videos of my concert band and jazz band though, nothing super exciting. I play mallet percussion/vibes.

Sorry about all the potential junk I've posted. :p

Hello and Welcome!! :)

I like to sing, also, but I'm terrible at it. I tried my school's chorus last school year and hated singing with the group (also VERY loud and unstructured). Oh well.

You can see my YouTube videos, my user name is tigerfreedom21. It's just videos of my concert band and jazz band though, nothing super exciting. I play mallet percussion/vibes.

Sorry about all the potential junk I've posted. :p
I typed in your username but couldn't find you. If you want to search for me, my YouTube username is Jonathan Weiner (my name)

New Threads

Top Bottom