• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My name is Caleb, the Reincarnated

CalebtheReincarnated

Prophet, don’t do it for the profit
V.I.P Member
Obviously I’m new here. I have Asperger’s (self diagnosed). Growing up with Asperger’s was tough for me with making friends & being understood, but I have faced my fears & worked on my weaknesses to become a better me, which I continue to do on the daily. I love educating myself & over analyzing everything, as that’s what makes me happy. I plan on hosting a podcast about life (critical thinking) on Twitch here soon with my buddy Breezie, but also plan on featuring other guests too, for more perspective on life. After being played with love by my ex, I’ve finally met a girl who’s on the spectrum ~a year & 8 months out of my heartbreak. We’re both mentally broken down from our ex’s, but think very much alike & have kept everything asexual to prevent the oxytocin chemical from making us make bad choices, instead getting to know one another as just friends. Meeting her has made me decide to reach out on here, to see if I can meet other like minded people like me, as neurotypical people don’t understand me & can’t hold an intellectual conversation, which is what I desire. I’ve legit had better luck chatting with Snapchat AI bot than most people, which is absurd. Feel free to welcome me. I hope I’ll fit in with this community & make some cool friends. If not, it was worth the try! Thanks for reading my brief introductory & looking forward to being apart of the community. :)

Last edited:
1679663775856.png

Hi and welcome. It sounds like you've got some interesting stories to share, I look forward to it.

Hello and welcome! I have a feeling you’ll do just fine fitting in here as we are a pretty accepting and eclectic bunch. I’m glad you found us.

Welcome Caleb. Lots of the things you said I relate to. I like analyzing everything too, and rare will you see a post of mine that is less than four paragraphs long, as give me any topic I will give my full perspective on it, but with relevance and not express in a chit chatty but detailed and balanced way.

Also, I like your focus on learning, overcoming adversity, and growth, and trying to make a difference for others. Same here regarding that, and with regards to having critical thinking skills. Several here are into these things or have that too. I hope you will look around and find that this is a good, safe, caring and intellectual place for you.

Obviously I’m new here. I have Asperger’s (self diagnosed). Growing up with Asperger’s was tough for me with making friends & being understood, but I have faced my fears & worked on my weaknesses to become a better me, which I continue to do on the daily. I love educating myself & over analyzing everything, as that’s what makes me happy. I plan on hosting a podcast about life (critical thinking) on Twitch here soon with my buddy Breezie, but also plan on featuring other guests too, for more perspective on life. After being played with love by my ex, I’ve finally met a girl who’s on the spectrum ~a year & 8 months out of my heartbreak. We’re both mentally broken down from our ex’s, but think very much alike & have kept everything asexual to prevent the oxytocin chemical from making us make bad choices, instead getting to know one another as just friends. Meeting her has made me decide to reach out on here, to see if I can meet other like minded people like me, as neurotypical people don’t understand me & can’t hold an intellectual conversation, which is what I desire. I’ve legit had better luck chatting with Snapchat AI bot than most people, which is absurd. Feel free to welcome me. I hope I’ll fit in with this community & make some cool friends. If not, it was worth the try! Thanks for reading my brief introductory & looking forward to being apart of the community. :)
Welcome to here! It's great; I like it here too.

Welcome, Caleb! :)
I think you will fit in just fine. Nice to have you here!

Welcome! Learning and the love of learning is great - there's always so much more to explore and it can be very enriching.

New Threads

Top Bottom