• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My latest project (for spring)

Luca

V.I.P Member
Since we're on the verge of another blizzard here (it will be March tomorrow) I wanted to do an art project with some spring/Easter vibes.
So here's a digital painting of a Dogo Argentino with some cherry blossoms! We have some beautiful cherry trees where I live and I hope to get lots of pictures of them in April and May.
I'm super proud of this one and I think it came out great!!!

Dogo with spring flowers.jpg

Thank you both! :) I worked super hard on it for hours so I'm glad you like it!

There should be an art studio thread. Maybe you should start one @Slime_Punk . Obviously music studios and video/photography setups, and tool/woodworking/auto setups can be included as well. Any kind of studio, really.
At some point someone should start a separate thread for kitchens, so we can see where everyone prepares the incredible meals that are always posted on here!

I used my old kitchen table from my old house as an artist's table, since I have a much bigger dining room table now that I actually have a dining room. My studio is actually in the back corner of the dining room, with a view of the forest.

Here is the bottom of the hull coming along. I trimmed one side to the center line and will mirror the contours of the wood on the other side. Now I need to build a fan box that will exhaust to the outside when I start sanding.
20230321_162107.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom