• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My Kind of Humor.

He's wearing a shirt with some sort of emblem, he's a 'sporty' invisible man.

One button undone. A 'relaxed kind of cool' happy with himself and his unnecessary wardrobe.
Follows fashion,but not possessed by it.

Is happy with the occasional nod to tradition at special occasions by indulging in the latest bandage wear.

I'm lost. He's getting attacked by two other invisible people....

Is the shirt to show the invisible Man is in that picture?
Rather than have a blank piece of paper (because they're all invisible)?
Is the joke about how the invisible Man is wearing that shirt.....?
....?
I'm lost :)

Oh, 'no-see-ums' is a colloquial term for a type of small insect, like a midge. So, the invisible man is being attacked by somewhat invisible insects. His choice of shirt is simply 'funny,' much like deciding what sort of clothing a person would choose given the opportunity. As in what shirt or clothing, batman or superman would choose as everyday wear.

Last edited:
Oh, 'no-see-ums' are a colloquial term for a type of small insect, like a midge. So, the invisible man is being attacked by somewhat invisible insects. His choice of shirt is simply 'funny,' much like deciding what sort of clothing a person would choose given the opportunity. As in what shirt or clothing, batman or superman would choose as everyday wear.

Thank you Mia :)

New Threads

Top Bottom