• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My instructor wants to publish one of my stories!

Markness

Young God
V.I.P Member
The Creative Writing course I took for college ended this week. I got my grade back today and not only was it an A-level grade, my instructor left some feedback for me. She said she would "love to" publish the story project I submitted for the course! I wasn't expecting this but it's a nice surprise. I haven't replied back to her yet but I will do so.

The Creative Writing course I took for college ended this week. I got my grade back today and not only was it an A-level grade, my instructor left some feedback for me. She said she would "love to" publish the story project I submitted for the course! I wasn't expecting this but it's a nice surprise. I haven't replied back to her yet but I will do so.
Dude.
You kicked ass.

Carry on!

You write really well, so I am very glad to hear your tutor recognises your talent. Great result! I want to read your story project!

Rock On Snow GIF by Jason Clarke

Aw yeah!!

Good going! Congratulations. It is nice to see you excelling.

(added) Use this as a realization that you are interesting, have value, and are noticed. You must be feeling very good now.

Last edited:
Tell her you write more and, if she wants, you'd be able to write other pieces. Use this as springboard to keep on building success. Build a working friendship with this instructor.

This is very good news!=D

I emailed her the story after adding some new sentences and doing some grammar fixing. I hope she’ll get my email.

Post it in the VIP section so you have privacy in the future. But I for sure would read it happily.

If it's like your other stories it's pretty good.

New Threads

Top Bottom