• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My boyfriend and Aspergers

Viickyy

I've been seeing my boyfriend for over a year and a half; he was diagnosed with aspergers when he was a little boy. At the beginning of our relationship I noticed certain things to do with the way he communicated and behaved with or around people. As time went on I've begun to feel the strain.

He's incredibly touchy feely ALL the time; he constantly craves attention; he was sentenced to 6 months in prison because a girl accused him of rape. He was given an appeal and was released after 6 weeks. The incident happened before I knew him but the consequences of the allegations occurred while I was seeing him and he didn't tell me anything about it; I received a phone call off his mum telling me he had been sent down. His family were adamant that he was innocent but I have my doubts. He has been forceful in the past when it comes down to sex.

Other things I have noticed include:
- He always needs to know where I am and what I'm doing
- He calls me so many times a day
- He's incredibly clingy
- He can't read feelings very well; I can be so annoyed with him and he wont pick up on it
- Extremely jealous
- VERY Obsessive

I do love him and he didn't tell me about the aspergers at the beginning of our relationship, he told me a few months in and by then I had fallen for him. I can't talk to my family about it because they don’t want anything to do with him since the whole prison fiasco.

I'm trying really hard to try and deal with it but it feels like it’s getting too much to cope with; I feel alone and frustrated.

Any advice would be so appreciated

Thank you for reading x

New Threads

Top Bottom