• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My Artwork!

CrystalWolf

I just want to share my artwork with this community! I love drawing wolves.

MGw6AqA.jpg

AwPZ4TS.jpg

HifIOoQ.jpg

QAa5ej8.jpg

rVI7frw.jpg

Z9yDpky.jpg

Waw6xaX.jpg

eXOI9aZ.jpg

^I love the aesthetic of that game, although i haven't played it. If you are into anime as well as wolves, i highly recommend the anime Wolf's Rain btw! Its one of the best anime out there.

Also welcome to the forums!

Me too! I'm a huge fan of vintage Japanese artwork, and it feels so enchanting to be able to play a game where everything is based on that form of artwork! I'd suggest playing Okami when you have the chance!

Wolf's Rain is actually my favorite anime of all-time! I first watched it in July of 2018 and I've been obsessed with it ever since. My favorite character is Toboe!

Thank you!

Me too! I'm a huge fan of vintage Japanese artwork, and it feels so enchanting to be able to play a game where everything is based on that form of artwork! I'd suggest playing Okami when you have the chance!

Wolf's Rain is actually my favorite anime of all-time! I first watched it in July of 2018 and I've been obsessed with it ever since. My favorite character is Toboe!

Thank you!

I love that kind of artwork as well, also that classical Japanese aesthetic. I wish i could play, if i get a console sometime.
Toboe is so cute! My favorite is Kiba, i was in love with him when i was 15!

Yeah, the classical aesthetic is extremely relaxing to me! I also love Japanese music, Okami made me really appreciate the culture!

I agree, I just wanna pet Toboe as a wolf, I think he needs it lol! Kiba is such an amazing character! The scene of Tsume's gang pulling him out is one of my favorites. I have millions of fictional crushes xD

Yeah, the classical aesthetic is extremely relaxing to me! I also love Japanese music, Okami made me really appreciate the culture!

I agree, I just wanna pet Toboe as a wolf, I think he needs it lol! Kiba is such an amazing character! The scene of Tsume's gang pulling him out is one of my favorites. I have millions of fictional crushes xD

Me too, i have so much fictional crushes!
And i love Japanese music as well, both traditional and modern!

I'm glad so many other people also have fictional crushes, my biggest fictional crush has to be Link from Twilight Princess, I even have a huge figure of him and a poster.

Here's some more art that I didn't add to this post at first!
image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

New Threads

Top Bottom