• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Multiple ratings for posts...impossible?

Would that mean that if one person rated a post two different things, the poster would get two karma points instead of one?

A "Dislike" or "I disagree" rating tends to create a negative atmosphere.

Agree that I would not want to put "dislike". Re "disagree" I will just put why, but don't feel disagreement necessarily has to be a negative thing- this is more reflective of our political climate right now than reality I feel. I hope there is tolerance for a variety of viewpoints in this forum.

I didn't know there was a "Hey Mickey" to quote.
Toni Basil Lyrics - Mickey

Well, until now, that is.

Early 80's, probably before your time :)

I used to post on a local forum, till I got banned for life for arguing with idiots a few years back, and to date they still want a "like" button for posts! Won't happen, A) it's a forum, not Facebook and B) It would get abused, by the same idiots who got me banned for life, ie trolls.

New Threads

Top Bottom