• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Mr Aspie Noobshire at your service (aka: Im new)

albert

I was recently diagnosed an aspie and proud of it!
Im glad to start meeting other aspies..

Anyone in Colorado!?! HOLLA!

Hallo!
What news from the Noobshire?
A lot of us only became aware we were on the spectrum later in life.

Welcome aboard Albert!
image.jpg

Albert, welcome to AC! What type of things are you into?

Argh! Thats a loaded question. I jump from hobby to hobby, try to master each one and move on. And not into anything most people are into, like sports...
So the current list is opera singing, calligraphy, fine art photography...
Want to get into film making...

you?

Hallo!
What news from the Noobshire?
A lot of us only became aware we were on the spectrum later in life.

I didnt know that. Im so happy to know. The more I communicate with aspies the more this explains my life. Im happy to be here. hope to meet colorado aspies.

pb150505.gif
ob150505.gif
Is it OK to post something for Colorado? Happy Silly things to make people laugh? how about two of them? I love the comics! This is Pearls before Swine , like today or yesterday's .....
This is my way of saying "hello" and welcome? I think? Sending smiles your way.....

New Threads

Top Bottom