• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Moving To The Next Version of XenForo

We used to be able to post images from the internet. For example. I used to be able to right click on an image and then select: "copy image address". Then I could pick the image icon from the toolbar in this forum (the one that looks like a little landscape) and paste that image address, et voila. Now I can't see a way to do that. If you click on the image icon it only offers two options: 1) Drag and drop an image (can't do that from the internet apparently). 2) Click in the drag and drop box and then your own computer's drive folder options come up.

Is there a way to post images from the internet like before?
On my mobile so short reply.
On the select image option there's a chain link, if you click on that then you can enter the URL.
Screenshot below

Screenshot_20220713-143851.png

Previously that side bar on the right made it very easy to keep track of all of the actual new topics, even if you were in the middle of interacting with the forum (since it was always present and would change as soon as a new topic was posted).
I've figured out how to do this and implemented the change. Hopefully, you should now see the new threads on the sidebar on a desktop.

I've figured out how to do this and implemented the change. Hopefully, you should now see the new threads on the sidebar on a desktop.
I noticed that a few minutes ago.
That there was a sidebar to the right of a Game thread
I was looking at.

I think I reported somebody today by accident – I definitely hit the report link but I didn’t mean to. Is reporting a post a two-step process or can you do it accidentally with one click?

I appreciate all the fine tuning here. Thank you, especially, for removing the chat bar. The Admin team here seems super responsive and understanding.

I think I reported somebody today by accident – I definitely hit the report link but I didn’t mean to. Is reporting a post a two-step process or can you do it accidentally with one click?

I appreciate all the fine tuning here. Thank you, especially, for removing the chat bar. The Admin team here seems super responsive and understanding.
I just tried it out....on your post. :)

I clicked Report.
That brings up a window.
There's a place to say what the reason is for the Report.

Then you have to click the gray Report Button to send.

--------------------
I did not follow through by clicking the gray Report Button. :)

I'd say, no, it's not possible to accidentally Report somebody.

I just tried it out....on your post. :)

I clicked Report.
That brings up a window.
There's a place to say what the reason is for the Report.

Then you have to click the gray Report Button to send.

--------------------
I did not follow through by clicking the gray Report Button. :)

I'd say, no, it's not possible to accidentally Report somebody.

Good news. Much appreciated, @tree!

Hi @Satal

It appears that I've received alerts for most, if not all recent posts made in the games, today. Not sure if it sorted itself out, or, if you tweaked something, but, either way, thank you (and tree), again, for all your support! :tulip:

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom