• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Michael Gambon, RIP

RIP
Harry Potter Rip GIF

He did so many grand roles. It wasn't long ago, either that I was wondering who they'll recast as Dumbledore with HBO wanting to make it a series this time around. I would go back to the source we had and cast Jared Harris.

I think my favorite role of Gambon was seeing him really be dastardly in Open Range. I hadn't seen that of him yet, at the time, and that made me go back to see his other works.

He did so many grand roles. It wasn't long ago, either that I was wondering who they'll recast as Dumbledore with HBO wanting to make it a series this time around. I would go back to the source we had and cast Jared Harris.

I think my favorite role of Gambon was seeing him really be dastardly in Open Range. I hadn't seen that of him yet, at the time, and that made me go back to see his other works.
He did indeed.

One role I can never forget was the brutal thug he played in "The Cook, the Thief, His Wife & Her Lover". A scary and evil crime boss. A great distance from the kind and knowledgeable wizard, Albus Dumbledore.

A deeply talented actor with such great range.

New Threads

Top Bottom