• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

METAL

Metal is all about emotion and image for me so here are some of my favorites.
Sabaton, Carolus Rex (whole album) - Gott Mit Uns
Dio, Holy diver
Black Sabbath - Warpigs
Wolfmother - Joker and the Thief
Red Fang - Prehistoric dog, Wires
Valient Thorr - Mask of Sanity, 1000 winters in a row

Just about anything by Skyclad. I like them because they say right out what they want to say, no messing around.

"Stand your ground behind the times
and refuse to follow fassion.
Write your poetry with anger,
(And then sing it with a passion)."

Architects - Hollow Crown
Drum line is complex enough to be interesting.
Vocals are melodic and tell a story, the other instruments reinforce the vocals.
"as the sea breeze hits my lungs it takes me back to where I belong"
Takes one back to tasks one knows and people who cared about you.

I had a period in my life when I adored metal. But now I just can't remember what songs I liked... Very strange

(note to mods: that last one just means Serpent's Breath, it's not what it looks like on first glace)

I couldn't find the other metal thread so if it's cool I'm going to start using this one :)

I've always liked metal bands that have blended other genres in with their sound. Biohazard, Sepultura, Maximum The Hormone, Sleep Token, Bloodywood, Astronoid - are examples of what I mean.

New Threads

Top Bottom