• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Me Aspergers?

Interesting post: lived with a cold fish most of my life, so that means that there was not much oxytocin there, but yes I see patterns everywhere too. It is fascinating really.
I'm sorry to hear it; I wish there was more warmth in the world. Perhaps this will also interest you: I also found some research closely tying oxytocin to sensory filtering and processing ability. I'm taking supplements to promote oxytocin, and it appears to be helping - it's definitely helping my son. His brain is young, though, so it's easier to rewire;).

Uh, from what you are describing, I would conclude that the person who is trying to diagnose you doesn't know what they are doing. There are a lot of incompetent "helping, caring, fixing" people out there... I believe yours is "Guessing" Get a different opinion: START WITH A MEDICAL EXAM. That is absolutely necessary to rule out a specific physical problem (balance, hearing, vision or coordination of sensory info.) Everyone suspected of being ASD must get a thorough medical exam FIRST.

New Threads

Top Bottom