• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Marvel vs DC movies

Adora

which do you prefer do you like marvel movies or the more dark and gritty DC movies? I prefer marvel because they seem more fun and enjoyable to me.

I prefer DC movies (and comics), but I really enjoy both. Especially when they're animated movies, which are usually more faithful to the comics :D

I think the animated dc movies are good,I seem to enjoy them more than the live action dc movies at the moment though I am interested in the Batman vs Superman movie coming out.

Yes, me too. I've just seen the trailer and I'm really curious. I'd like to see what they're able to make out of that.

Still...(in my opinion) Batman will ALWAYS win haha :p

I showed my husband the trailer he reckons that batman won't even fight superman

If only DC movies were gritty... but I will say that I find Marvel movies a bit on a lighter tone in general. So I suppose compared to each other, DC is gritty.

Since I read up on more of DC stuff than Marvel, I suppose I'm a bit biased to liking DC movies.

One of the DC movies I'm looking forward to is Suicide squad. I'm not entirely sure what to make from the cast thus far and how much it'll be "like the comics", but I guess we'll see about that in 2016.

The Batman vs. Superman movie; meh... I don't like either of those superheroes. But I'll check it out though. See where it goes from there onwards to the Justice league movies. I'd be interested to see what they'll do with Aquaman (since he's going to show up in Dawn of justice, and most likely in the Justice league movies; since he's member of the justice league). From what I've gathered Green lantern will be on screen in the future again, and I really hope they make something more interesting out of it than they did a few years ago. Some DC movies are just terrible... but alas, so are some Marvel ones. *cough*Elektra*cough*

If only DC movies were gritty... but I will say that I find Marvel movies a bit on a lighter tone in general. So I suppose compared to each other, DC is gritty.

Since I read up on more of DC stuff than Marvel, I suppose I'm a bit biased to liking DC movies.

One of the DC movies I'm looking forward to is Suicide squad. I'm not entirely sure what to make from the cast thus far and how much it'll be "like the comics", but I guess we'll see about that in 2016.

The Batman vs. Superman movie; meh... I don't like either of those superheroes. But I'll check it out though. See where it goes from there onwards to the Justice league movies. I'd be interested to see what they'll do with Aquaman (since he's going to show up in Dawn of justice, and most likely in the Justice league movies; since he's member of the justice league). From what I've gathered Green lantern will be on screen in the future again, and I really hope they make something more interesting out of it than they did a few years ago. Some DC movies are just terrible... but alas, so are some Marvel ones. *cough*Elektra*cough*
Yeah the suicide squad one seems interesting having a movie that's based on a team of supervillains is different also I am curious in seeing what jared Leto will look like as the joker and seeing Harley Quinn as well.

New Threads

Top Bottom