• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RobZombiefan

"Everyone wore them In my state."

Was there some sort of registry, where people vowed under oath
that they conscientiously wore a mask, while social distancing, and
following appropriate hygiene?

I think *everyone wore them* is a generalization.

People got arrested for not wearing one guy went to Wawa he got locked up in this state people wore them or relocated to jail Trust me, people wore them here they had signs no masks no business couldn't get into the bank without wearing one in 2020. But in 2019, they would lock up anyone for covering their face up to enter a bank.

I'm gonna suggest another way 2 approach this since we all have our own views on the topic, so let me change my question to ' Can an aspie or autistc person (or asd, if u'd prefer), keep their salvation if they unknowingly take the mark of the beast if their limitations prevented them from not recognizing god's voice thru answers or prayers (being unable 2 identify when he's speaking or what he's saying), if they're unable 2 recognize warning signs (period), or if they r unable 2 understand the bible, cuz they can only see things 1 way - literally, so therefore they were unable 2 understand anything abt the mark?

"Lack of knowledge and rejecting knowledge are two different things. Not knowing because you can’t know is different from not knowing because you reject the opportunity to know."

Are we accountable for what we don't know? - BibleAsk

I never wore masks in my state -alaska, as they weren't required in my town -- only 3 towns/cities required them - the 2 lgst cities/towns --anchorage, & fairbanks & one of the smallest, our state capitol - juneau. At lst for my state, it depends on who the governors r, as some r more lenient than others. It also depends the business owners - a couple of stores require them, some suggest that u do, but they're not enforced & others don't care. They r, however, not only enforced in any medical facility, including therapists, but u have 2 wear the ones they give u, not ur own. Anyway, everything's been this way since the whole pandemic started, so basically, i haven't been wearing any myself, unless i go into a place that enforces it.

Lucky you!

"Lack of knowledge and rejecting knowledge are two different things. Not knowing because you can’t know is different from not knowing because you reject the opportunity to know."

Are we accountable for what we don't know? - BibleAsk
I honestly don't know - like I've said, my limitations r preventing me from knowing. That's why I'm asking this ?, cuz I don't know. The religious limitations (except 4 recognizing warning signs & taking everything literaly) would have happened anyway, but i didn't know that as i grew up in an anti-religious family, but they apparently showed up after i was baptized. However, the church I was baptized in had a different bible (the lds or mormon church) they have their own version of the king james bible, w' 3 other 'books' added 2 it. I left 4 a few reasons, 1st, my autism got worse, which is said can happen 2 an adult, but the main reasons r that they always talked (focused) more on the prophet -Joseph Smith; & apparently, they didn't believe in the same god as me - this I found out after having a spiritual attack. So, after leaving, I hadn't & I still haven't found a non man- made church, but I switched over 2 the regular bibles just like I couldn't w' the mormom bible (which I forgot 2 mention)...However, since this mark deal, I did think back 2 see if I was really impaired by those limitations & I was/am, but I guess I didn't need 2 be aware of it until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom