• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirisue76

i'll try 2 make this short ---i'm an adult christian believer w' asperger's & a little bit of autism), that is unable 2 recognize god's voice, presence, answers, signs or even warning signs in general (except rarely after the fact)...i can only understand the literal parts of the bible & not even all of that (symbolism, codes, #'s, imagary, etc is 2 difficult 4 me)

...even thou i know right from wrong, i don't even know when i'm sinning as everything has 2 b written down or listed in full detail & only then am i able 2 know

...i grew up in a house w' parents who not only doesn't believe in god, but wouldn't even let me go 2 church w' a friend, until i was @ lst 13 (& even then they were unwilling) even thou i knew there was a higher power @ 5 or 6...also, they were/r extremely controlling & i was never able 2 make my own choices or speak 4 myself

...i also don't have the ability/foresight 2 look into/search future events cuz like a recovering alcholic, i can only take things 2 days @ a time or my sensory system becomes overwhelmed & it can @ lst 4 days 2 fully recover...i'm also unable 2 read body language as well as in between the lines

...anyway, as a result, i unknowingly/innocently/was tricked into taking the mob (the rt pcr dna test --- transhumanism = chimera, cyborg, artificial intelligence --- which changes ur dna, plus it has all the ingrediants of the mark: buy/sell, name of man/# of man/ image of beast...initially, u'r the beast & the temple is inside u, so that's how u worship the beast...

i know i said this is from the test, but the vax r the mark 2 as they do the same thing, except the test does every thing @ once & yes, the test can vaccinate u & it does implant chips in u as well...it is also a gene experiment - a depopulation tool...the vax used in the pcr test is not the same as the typical vax since i had the test done in 2019 & the vaxs weren't out, but they r a form of the vax (or should i say medicine since the kits were purposly labeled as such)...i never was gonna get the test or vax, but only cuz i didn't c y a hlthy person should b tested just 2 c if u had it, w'out having it (covid) & going in 2 b tested...initially, i had 2 go 2 the er 4 what turned out 2 b an inner bleed (gastritis) in which i lost 3 units of blood in 2 hrs after admission (plus 1 more the next day)

...the test was a requirement 4 admission & i felt no warning signs or anything...anyway, i finally looked up 2 get info abt the test once i was discharged as a result of what i felt & that's when i learned what it was...i know u may not believe these things 2 b the mark so if that's the case, plz answer hypothetically, otherwise do so normally

...now, this is my question -- can i still b saved since this was a result of my aspergers & that it was not directly a choice i made, but 1 made 4 me???this shouldn't have happened as i was a true believer (& still am) & i never turned my back on god, or rejected him - i've never blamed him 4 this as well...being an aspie, not only am i more sensitive 2 things (like i felt the chips) & am closer 2 the spirit world (i've seen my dead grandfather, spirit forms/figures - both good & bad & even felt a human flesh & even an angel's touch)

...however, i still can't recognize god or understand the bible & i'm scared that cuz i took the mark (in the ways aforementioned), i'm scared i'm going 2 go 2 hell cuz of my autism (developmental disorder)...so, is there a chance i can still b saved cuz of my disabilitiies???
i mean y would god allow me, or others w' similiar symptoms/disabilities 2 b deceived esp since i never was able 2 recognize god, his voice - thru answers or prayers, warning signs, etc...i never did c a problem, or even sin bad enuff 2 even have been worshipping satan, let alone get the mark...it was taken unknowingly, w'out informed consent, unwittingly & forcefully, so y should i lose my salvation 4 the way this has happened -- it was a reult of my limitations of my autism, which is y i say someone chose 4 me - y do i have 2 pay 4 someone else's sins

...i'd gladly accept the shorter life span ( abt 5 yrs left), as long as i can keep my salvation...b'sides, who knew that a test could inject u, so no, i did not willingly choose 2 accept the mob...plus, i have been repenting daily & the bible says u wouldn't...b'sides, the bible has been altered as all the versions don't read or mean the same thing...there r passages left out of some versions & they all pretty much contridict each other

...the 1 thing they all do agree on is that no matter how the mark is taken, force or causeth, that u would know it when y c it (a lie as it's given thru deception), u will choose 2 take it (many will) & that u will do it willingly (not in my case - i only had the test done cuz it was required by the hospital 4 admittance, but i did not choose the mark & i never would have)...that's also y there's so much guesswork on what the mark is- that's what satans plan was/is...

Last edited by a moderator:
?

It is exceedingly difficult to read walls of text, especially with the broken up ideas and incomplete sentences.
sorry, that is how i naturally write...if u read it w' 1 period or 1 queston mark, u will c it's not broken up or has incomplete sentences...yes, my thoughts may go back & 4th @ times, & i never was good @ writing in paragraphs, but try readng it as suggested & it should make more sense

sorry, that is how i naturally write...if u read it w' 1 period or 1 queston mark, u will c it's not broken up or has incomplete sentences...yes, my thoughts may go back & 4th @ times, & i never was good @ writing in paragraphs, but try readng it as suggested & it should make more sense

The text-speak doesn't settle well with me either.
Sorry, i'm trying 2respond
The text-speak doesn't settle well with me either.
I'm trying 2 respond & am having trouble, so, let me try again.That's how I naturally write, as I don't like starting w' capitol letters or using punctuation.I add 2 x-tra periods or question marks 2 represent a space. if u read it as having 1 period or question mark, u will c it as complete sentences.I'm also not good w' paragraphs, I never have been.So,u will see that nothing is scattered or broken up, except possibly my thoughts.

@sirisue76,

I don't think you need to be concerned with sin or "the mark of the beast".

Humans who wish to control others makeup things to scare other humans all the time.
It is humans, not God, who have made up false information that dna tests or vaccines contain "the mark of the beast".

"Sin" literally means "off the mark". It means that you are not following a path that leads you straight to enlightenment. But all paths lead you to enlightenment.
No one expects you to never "sin".

When you recognize that you have "sinned", think of that revelation as a sign post that you were going the wrong way. It is a good thing. Now you can go the right way.

Think of yourself at the edge of a map, on the other side is the place you want to go it is marked "God".
In between you and God is a path like a maze. There are twists and turns and dead ends. Each time you walk forward you are on the path towards God but, occassionally, a turn leads you into a dead end. That's o.k. Just turn around, retrace your steps and you will be on the right path again. Those wrong turns and dead eds are "sin", they just tell you you are going the wrong way. Just retrace your steps until you are going in the right way.

@sirisue76

You are suffering from some misinformation.

Vaccines don't implant chips.

Being on the ASD spectrum is not likely
to affect the grace of God, regarding whether you
can be saved or not.

It's difficult to read, but I think I get the gist of it.

Do you have a therapist? It seems to me you have developed fantastical ideas that are both beyond of what is rational and healthy.

If there is a God, getting vaccinated or being in the autism spectrum certainly wouldn't go against the scriptures.
(If someone tells you otherwise, you're in a cult and better run away).

Mark of the beast will be linked to worship in some way although technology may be used to implement it.

I still am not getting the vaccine even though I know it's not the mark of the beast but it is a testing to see how easy it will be for people to take the eventual mark. The "vaccine" excuse me I meant RNA injection that changes your DNA is against the bible. Only God has the right and authority to mess with someone's DNA.

Oh honey, you are so scared. Aren't you? No, the test isn't the mark of the beast, neither is the vaccine. You poor dear.

I'm sorry you had side effects. But I promise you it isn't the mark. You are just fine.

I hope that this is written in an easier format, but just so u know, there arn't any paragraphs:

I'm an adult christian believer w' both aspergers & a little bit of autism inc, who's unable 2 recognize god's voice, presence, answers, signs or even warning signs in general. I can only understand the literal parts of the bible & not even all of that as symbolism, imagry, codes, names, number's, clues, etc, are 2 difficult 4 me, esp since i can't read between the lines. Also, although I do know right from wrong, i don't always when I'm sinning as everything has 2 b written down or listed in full detail. I can only focus on 2 days @ a time (@ most) otherwise my sensory system becomes so overwhelmed 2 the pt of debilitating me 4 up 2 4 days. As such, I'm unable 2 look @ the future or anything related 2 it. As a result of these limitations, i unknowingly took the mark of the beast thru the rt pcr dna (covid test), which does inc. the vax (or should i say gene experiment) which proves that the vax can b taken unknowingly, thereby proving that the bible has been altered from it's original languages (greek & hebrew) & written by men 2 fit their own agenda's. This is shown by the numerous versions - some of which have missing passages, changes of words 2 change sentence meanings & alot of contradictions. For example re: the mob (mark of beast) some versions say causeth, others say forced. However, they all say that u will see what it is, & willingly choose to take it, which is not the case w' me. In other words, it was done thru deception (god's grt delusion) as the mark was snuck in there on purpose. The cdc has made it so the vaxx makers don't have 2 say what's really in the vaxx cuz they don't want 2 have 2 deal w' the vaxx injuries which they know will happen. So, it was done by uninformed consent & was forced on me, as the vaxx was snuck inside the test itself & was done 2 me w'out my knowledge or consent. Now, I will list what the vax really does contain (there may b more or I may b missing something, but this is the gist of it). 1st, it changes ur dna thru a process called transhumanism. Initially, transhumanism = chimera, cyborg, artificial intelligence. So, if u have the test done once (the rt pcr dna test) it gives u the mark in full, but since the vaxx from the shots used now (covid shots) it takes 3 2 get the full mark. The first turns u into a chimera, the second, a cyborg & finally u turn into artificial intelligence (ai). So, u'r literally turned from a hybrid, 2 a nephelum, 2 a fallen angel (or demon). It literally destroys god's given image & as u know, Jesus Christ only died on the cross 4 humans, so that in itself is irreparable. It also magnitzes u - there r video's of people who had the test or shot w' magnets, silverware, or anything that is magnitized (u can even light up a bulb) & this is so u can b attatched 2 the 'beast ' computer that will b turned on once the 5g is in place (this is one reason y people who have been vaccinated feel sick/sicker in areas w' 5g & it's what's been done in china). Initially, this is a bio-weapon (depopulation weapon) that was made in a lab in both china & in the us. It has the quantum dot, which is activated by the lucerferous or the vax itself ( it has something 2 do w' like how a firefly lights up) & can be seen under an infered or black light. It also includes micro chips ( I don't know what goes w' what, but they do include the image of the beast, the number or name of a man & the buy/sell deal). There are also micro needles which r used to inject u w' more toxic vaxxes. It also includes mind/mood control, & they can track u & they can even kill u if/when they choose. It also kills ur god gene, so that u turn away from god, but luckily it did the opposite 2 me as not only do I feel the spirit more often, but @ a grtr intensity. It also contains a digital id as well as an invisible ink tattoo. It's also very toxic as it has graphene oxide & other toxic ingrediants, as well as aborted fetus's, animal parts, etc. Initially, the beast is u & the temple is inside u, the false prophet is bill gates - who admits that it is the mark, as well as the pope & the united nations. So initially, there's not a temple that's gonna be built - this is just another lie of satan, who's the anti-christ if this scenareo proves to be true. Anyway, that's how u would worship the beast. Also, the vax used in the pcr test is not the same as the vaxx made in the us - it's a stronger version of the vaxx that had come from china). I had the test done in 2019 & the vaxxes weren't out, but they r a form of the vax (or should i say medicine kit since the kits were first labeled as such. However, once they arrived in the us from the wuhan labs in china, they were re-labeled as test kits). Anyway, I was not gonna get the test or vax, cuz I didn't c y a hlthy person should b tested just 2 c if u were sick (this included the jabs as well (when I say jab, I mean shot). However , a tad over 2 yrs ago ( near the end of the yr 2019, right b4 the jabs came out, I had 2 go 2 the er 4 what turned out 2 b an inner bleed (gastritis) in which I had lost 3 units of blood in 2 hrs after admission (plus 1 more the next day) & the test was required 4 admission. As I had felt warning signs or anything, I felt pressured/forced 2 take it, not knowing what it was. Since then, there's been more talk of the jab being the mark than the test & the test is even more dangerous as it can not only inject u, but kill u on the spot. Finally, I need 2 describe what the test looked like as this was not a regular swab test (cotton tip) that is normally used (they actually don't show images of what the test really looks like). Initially, it includes 2 pieces - 1 being a literal 6' inch wand or stick w' a ball on the top that has bristles (where the chips & other contents are hidden). The 2nd part looks like a tongue depressor & when used together, they look like a pair of tongs & r both used 2 insert microchips. As an aspie, I'm much more sensitive to everything, so I literally felt the chips being inserted. The piece that looked like a tongue depresser put a chip somewhere in or near my throat & the wand in my frontal lobe or forehead. Initially, the wand went far up in my nose & to the base or bridge of my brain so the chip or chips could travel on up to my forehead. After the test, I got a major headache that lasted a long time & I still get them occassionally & it was rare 4 me 2 even get headaches b4 this - or @ lst as bad & as long lasting. Anyway, I finally looked up info abt the test (using the exact name of the test - rt pcr dna test) after I was discharged as a result of how/what I'd felt/experienced & that's when I learned what it was. I know u may not believe these things 2 b the mark so if that's the case, plz answer hypothetically, otherwise do so based off the info I gave. Now, this is my question -- Can I still b saved since this was a result of my aspergers & that it was not directly a choice I made, but 1 made for me? There's 1 more thing i thing i need 2 add -- There's also a depopulation weapon in the vaxx - the graphene oxide or spike protein. Initially, those that take the mark will die in 5 yrs from now, if not before, as it depends on the person's hlth. As the est vaxx came from china, it already had all the parts, but the parts r still being produced here in the us. Initially, covid is a scam as shown by autopsies done from other countries which show that covid really is a bunch of blood clots in ur brain which is proven by a d-dimer test. This only shows that this is a part of the nwo (new world order & depopulation is one of the 10 commandments of satan as found on the Georgia Guidestones (if u don't believe me, look it up). Masks don't work for viruses - it even says so on the pkg. Initially, they only make u sicker. That's why you are required to wear the masks handed out 2 u when u enter a medical facility - they (along w' the cotton swabs that r being used) r tainted w' nano-particles which r used 2 make u sick. So, medical facilities are knowingly or unknowingly involved - as i'm sure u know, alot of medical staff (dr's & nurses) are quitting their jobs cuz the vaxx is being/or has been mandated in their medical facilities. That's cuz they know of the dangers of the vaxx. They arn't telling the truth abt what the vaxx is or what it does cuz they have been threatened thru bribes, blackmail or threats of death. Initially, the hippocratic oath no longer applies, as they only care abt themselves. Anyway, this is the gist of it, but it does go much deeper than this. If u need more info, plz let me know & plz give me ur thoughts on this matter - thnx

@sirisue76
"...just so u know, there arn't any paragraphs"

Just so you know, lack of paragraphing reduces the likelihood
that people will want to read what is written. It's very hard
plowing through a massive block of text like that.

@sirisue76
"...just so u know, there arn't any paragraphs"

Just so you know, lack of paragraphing reduces the likelihood
that people will want to read what is written. It's very hard
plowing through a massive block of text like that.
I apologize 4 not writing in paragraphs, it's difficult 4 me & i don't know the format...

I think you are a troll. I think you get your kicks out of spouting ridiculous nonsense on open boards. Your ranting gibberish sounds like superstitious nonsense and a mashup of many disproven conspiracy theories. Maybe you are an isolated drug user who trolls boards like this one, when you are high and bored? It's ok

You are not going to start a fight here. This is a peer to peer support forum for people on the ASD spectrum. You can easily type coherently, you do not wish to. You likely do not believe in what you are writing, as it seems to be both contradictory and ridiculous.

We are not retarded

I think you are a troll. I think you get your kicks out of spouting ridiculous nonsense on open boards. Your ranting gibberish sounds like superstitious nonsense and a mashup of many disproven conspiracy theories. Maybe you are an isolated drug user who trolls boards like this one, when you are high and bored? It's ok

You are not going to start a fight here. This is a peer to peer support forum for people on the ASD spectrum. You can easily type coherently, you do not wish to. You likely do not believe in what you are writing, as it seems to be both contradictory and ridiculous.

We are not retarded

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom