• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

maid of honor duties aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh help!

emo-goddess702

has anyone here any idea what a maid of honor is supposed to do ps im 15 so i cant arrange drinking games n stuff reply asap

A maid of honor doesn't do much at all, except
submit to wearing whatever outfit the bride has
selected.

Being a maid of honor is a distinction from 'bridesmaid'
but I haven't seen one doing anything in particular.
Except being pleased, generally, about being chosen
as the BFF of the bride.

A matron of honor holds a more senior/authoritative
position in a wedding.

has anyone here any idea what a maid of honor is supposed to do ps im 15 so i cant arrange drinking games n stuff reply asap

At my wedding, my maid of honour didn't really have any specific duties, except she held my flowers during the ceremony. Maybe just ask your sister? I would think that she'd be happy to explain things if there is something she'd like you to do or be in charge of :)

At my wedding, my maid of honour didn't really have any specific duties, except she held my flowers during the ceremony. Maybe just ask your sister? I would think that she'd be happy to explain things if there is something she'd like you to do or be in charge of :)
thanks xudo x

It depends on how formal the wedding is. If it's a small wedding with only close friends, you just help the bride and stay by her side and smile a lot! If it is one of those huge weddings where everyone judges everything and if her veil is crooked everyone freaks, well then you have to do things like hold her trail and basically be a MAID for real. THink maid, 1800s. Help her dress, (now some wedding dresses NEED HELP to get into and out of!!) , put her luggage in the car for the honeymoon, watch the groom to make sure he is not hitting on anyone (hehe J/k). pour drinks and if you were over 21, have a few yourself and flirt with the best man!!!

Have fun and I hope it's a good time for you :)

Maid of Honour is kind of the female equivalent of Best Man, you have to look after the Bride and make sure nothing goes wrong on her "Big Day", also if there's any eligible single males there you get first pick, apart from the Groom of course :D

When I was in Ireland, a maid of honour may have just planned a pre-wedding stag party. Which could easily be nice without alcohol...but I've never even been invited to a wedding personally! Otherwise I think you just stand by the bride at the ceremony.

New Threads

Top Bottom