• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Lucid dreaming

I didn't know lucid dreams meant in control of, I thought more along the lines of vivid, I guess. Which mine would be most. Last night in my dream I decided to try to remember to look up a 1945 Ford when I woke up to see if I was correct (which I was. lol) and I was even trying to figure out why I was dreaming that my dad gave me a 45 Ford but I wasn't allowed to drive it so I decided I would sleep in it. Probably something to do with talking to my aunt about the phrase "you made your bed now lie in it". :) I can't control what to dream about at night, but if I don't like the way it's going I will definitely change it. Though sometimes, if it's a nightmare - it feels too late and I just make myself wake up feeling scared.

And I'm like you with the daydreams (I forget the scientific term for it) already. But I have to decide on details and will go over a few different scenarios before deciding which way I want to go with it. :)

I lucid dream pretty often -- maybe 1 of 10 dreams? I've only ever had control over one of them and it startled me so much that I woke up. I'm pretty comfortable in dreams, maybe even more comfortable than in waking. Maybe that's a good thing in the infinity of existence?

New Threads

Top Bottom