• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Looking for someone my age (18) and female to talk to.

Darman8015

Hi, I'm 18 and just started my first year at college at UF. I would like to talk to someone my age preferably who can help explain some things to me. I believe I can understand a non aspergers male way of thinking but a non aspy female is hard to comprehend. The only major female influence in my life was my mother and we did not get along. I would also like their opinions on my first week and just in general a friend to talk with. Someone who would be able to understand me and I them. I am open to listen as well. I used to close myself off but then I met someone I could talk openly with and I felt better. They are no longer around :c Pm me for my number if you want to talk.

New Threads

Top Bottom