• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Looking for LTR

OrdinaryCitizen

I am 34 M looking for a F soulmate.

Stayed in Los Angeles for 10 years, but i don't like big cities and want to relocate somewhere peaceful and quiet, not decided where yet.

Even though i live in large metro area its tough to find someone in the spectrum and even if i did would not know how to approach them (no social skills).

I have no hard requirements for my partner, as long as you able to fully invest into relationship without any trust issues or any other excuses.

Get in touch with me and lets see where we get from there.

Big cities usually have specific group(s) where you can meet people on the spectrum and try to connect that way. You can also use meetup.com to get to know people based on interest.

I wouldn't narrow your limits specifically on aspie people.

10 years ago or so I was a member of the couple local hiking “Meetups”. I met some people.

I’m in a city with 3 different ASD meetup groups. Have you checked those out?

I don't mean to be nitpicky or annoying, I'm actually just curious, but your post says you're 34 and your profile says you're 38, I think? Maybe the 38 means something else there but I don't know what that would be.

Its 34 actually made a type when registering.

Okay about groups, its not efficient plus i am not trying to find any more reasons to say in LA, i don't like the lifestyle/people here, too many emotionally toxic and materialistic women in here and even if i find someone different, chances are she does not want to move across the country...

Last edited:
Maybe travel and figure out where you feel most at peace. I recommend staying at hostels, be wary of your possessions but I have met so many interesting people and have found many people on spectrum. They are fun because everyone there does want to be your friend. I learnt a ton of social skills and have met friends for life by travelling.

When you ask for more detailed instructions, are you asking for methods on how to approach women you might be interested in?

I just signed up with a life coaching class that deals specifically with this. The instructor says he has dealt with a lot of guys on the spectrum to improve their social skills. I have hopes that this will help...

I just signed up with a life coaching class that deals specifically with this. The instructor says he has dealt with a lot of guys on the spectrum to improve their social skills. I have hopes that this will help...
Can you record it on your phone and share i have no insurance or funds to pay for such thing.

It's 100% web based so I cannot download the videos. I could send you the written material though if you might find it useful.

New Threads

Top Bottom