• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Life Topic: Clearing the Confusion of Lust..

The home life of a Autism Human. A huMAN being with a Autism Brain cringe, never had a job in the unfair System and almost a 23 year old virgin, virgin life . I'm Happy to be a virgin

Every day is a battle in Life and I will feel weird strange for the rest of my life because life is strange cringe we all will live a long life hopefully Human beings have a Life Purpose though it is very difficult to discover our life purpose. The System of Life

The home life of a Autism Human. A huMAN being with a Autism Brain
$
cringe, never had a job in the unfair System and almost a 23 year old virgin, virgin life . I'm Happy to be a virgin
$

Every day is a battle in Life
$
and I will feel weird strange for the rest of my life because life is strange
$
cringe we all will live a long life hopefully
$
Human beings have a Life Purpose though it is very difficult to discover our life purpose.
$
The System of Life
$
$

Fear of Lust in Public my autism brain damn it :( Life

Last edited:
Life is Weird :) Life is Short, Life is Hard, Life is not fair :( Life is so many things.. 21st century tech life 2016 ipad pro 9.7

IMAG0671.jpg

Random pic because life is weird lol :)

Capturefrolloj.png

New Threads

Top Bottom