• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Life Topic: Clearing the Confusion of Lust..

techlife95

We will be victorious in Life. Negativity will lose. I respect Woman, I see them as Human Beings just like us Men :)

I want to clear the confusion of Lust. There is a whole lot of misconceptions about Lust. Having Consent will solve a lot of issues in life :) All these Sex crimes going on makes me so livid. :mad: There is so much Lust in this world :(

There can be Lust for food, Lust for Bullying not just Lust for sex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNsu...zDDH7CK6JI269E

PmPoXjh.jpg

My definition of the word "lust" is when you have a desire for something that is strong enough to the point that you can not longer cognitively override the feeling. That's when it becomes lust.

On a serious subject, Suicide Prevention Hotline. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem

1-800-273-8255

struggle private life home life

Last edited:
Every day the devil(demons) attempt to ruin our Life. We will not allow the enemy to ruin our Life we will be victorious. There is a lyric from song conflict by disturbed I rewind "Wanting, Love Life" Good Chemistry with people is really positive
smile.gif

I want to be a 23 year old virgin. Nothing wrong with being a virgin in your 20's. :)

Last edited:
I mentioned in Mature Life Video 3 that I dropped out of College in 2013 . Now in my Life I want to go back to college and take online courses :)

New Threads

Top Bottom