• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Leto For Labyrinth

Riley

I heard it through the grapevine: They're going to do a sequel/reboot/other for Labyrinth. This is a rare exception to my 'remakes/reboots are the Devil's spawn' philosophy. And, obviously, Jared Leto should be cast as The Goblin King. Anyone on board with this?

Most Hollywood remakes embarrassingly suck compared to the original production. To me there's just a very few films that I thought outdid the original. So few that I usually have to ponder it for a while before the titles come to mind.

IMO most remakes are just business formulas for the studios to create consistent box office revenue sufficient to placate shareholders rather than the movie-going public. A business dynamic akin to the software gaming industry I once worked in.

Last edited:
I really don't like the idea of a labyrinth reboot,but if they did Jared Leto would be a interesting choice but I don't think a lot of people would like the reboot even if it was decent because I think it would be hard to do a labyrinth without David Bowie.

New Threads

Top Bottom