• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

let me die please

I don't even think my own boyfriend loves me like why is my head so messed up

Last edited by a moderator:
Pray that god will send me a small van load of orangina,fevertree light tonic water and evian sparkling water in a can I miss Orangina good memories of drinking fanta in Italy over 40 years ago
I will pray for that, that sounds amazing :)

I am so surprised I'm alive
I'm astounded I do what I've done for the last year and a bit I keep thinking why aren't i having panic attacks that last hours and days ,instead I slept this afternoon and ate pasta and vegetable bolognese tonight

I love everyone but myself
Try forgiving yourself for anything you think needs it ,it can unblock you knowing you love yourself ,I was astounded as per usual when I forgave somebody something I can't remember now menopause brain its a bizarre time in a woman's life

Top Bottom