• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last album you listened to?

Insearchof.jpg

N.E.R.D. - In Search of...

Narrow Head new album. It's very shoegaze, alternative like old, good Smashing Pumpkins.

RHCP - Californication.

I find this album great, One of my favourites of all time, because it was frusciantes return to the band. The title is a pun, it means Kali, the hindu godess, it just mean Death-unification in a symbolic sense, on one level, it's really how you take it, you can intepretet anyway you want, high or low. The title song, it's also a commentary on western civilization, epitomized by California, the west coast, again symbolized by the sun setting in the west = Death. Very clever lyrics, lot of cultural references. I guess some people think Red hot chili peppers, they think lewdness, animality and the like, which is true, they do have that reputation. But it also has differnt layers. Chili peppers are actually a deep band, really, not like some 80's shock rock stuff, It's very poetic. Even though Keidis, and Frusiciante didnt get along with each other, very contentious relationship, It was flea who got Frusciante back in the band, cause he threatened to quit. Frusiciante was quite dysfunctional person, errratic, he burned his house down. And cause a lot of drama with his antics in the band.

New Threads

Top Bottom