• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

KFC actually RUNS OUT OF CHICKEN!

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Better link that actually works!.

KFC Customers in the UK angry after KFC actually RUNS OUT of Chicken to serve to their customers.

I don't use KFC very often to be honest, due to Diabetes, but this does seem to be a monumental cock up on the part of KFC IMO.

Last edited:
Lol! It's not even April 1st!
MacDonald's without burgers.
Starbuck's without coffee.
Fish and chip shop without fish.

Lol! It's not even April 1st!
MacDonald's without burgers.
Starbuck's without coffee.
Fish and chip shop without fish.

Read the link, it's actually happened, it was on the news last night.

It might even affect North America or Canada.

Heard about that, very interesting. KFC is 1 of my favorite restaurants so to see this is a bit surprising.

Oh, yeah...Nash Bozard covered something like that in his show WTFIWWY?! Only it was a Popeye's. And...All the interviewees were black.

Oh, yeah...Nash Bozard covered something like that in his show WTFIWWY?! Only it was a Popeye's. And...All the interviewees were black.

Interesting, especially as none of the published stories I've seen so far seem to indicate this is a supply problem with other fast food restaurants like Popeyes. Who to my knowledge has or had at least five locations in England.

Better chicken, IMO. Besides they serve sea food as well, which doesn't usually effect my reflux. Most of KFC's products are like battery acid to me except perhaps popcorn chicken and their chicken strips.

Last edited:
Interesting, especially as none of the published stories I've seen so far seem to indicate this is a supply problem with other fast food restaurants like Popeyes. Who to my knowledge has or had at least five locations in England.

Better chicken, IMO. Besides they serve sea food as well, which doesn't usually effect my reflux. Most of KFC's products are like battery acid to me except perhaps popcorn chicken and their chicken strips.

I enjoy their "Boneless Banquet", the normal Chicken meals have got bones in them so I don't like it :(

I actually heard about this and it's obviously ridiculous and very embarrassing for them to say the least, but I absolutely hate KFC and I wouldn't care less if they closed. I've been vegetarian since 1996 and once they publicised a vegetarian burger in the UK with a TV advert campaign which ran for quite sometime. I was out with some work colleagues who knew I was vegetarian and we all wanted something to eat, they suggested KFC and we agreed that it was fine because I'd try out their new vegetarian alternative that they'd been recently advertising. Unfortunately they had none and told me that they'd decided to discontinue it not long after their last TV advertisement which left me with absolutely nothing. They have no vegetarian alternative at KFC what-so-ever and haven't done for years which makes it awkward for vegetarians in groups, okay I suppose there's fries assuming they're not cooked in the same oil as the chicken, but that's not a proper alternative. All other major chains like Burger King and McDonalds have always offered vegetarian alternatives, in fact even places that are specifically meat orientated all normally offer something and some even make a real effort to come up with something more unique than just a vegetarian burger, so why not KFC?

Last edited:
Their "Popcorn Chicken" is quite nice, as are some of their "boneless" meals, and their chips aren't too salty like McDonald's can be.
It amazes me how irresponsible places like McDonalds are when they attract a lot of young children, in fact they attracted even more young children a few years ago when they were still Ronald McDonald the clown orientated with children's parties Etc. (clowns have since gone out of fashion with so much horror featuring them like Stephen King's IT for instance). This is because children have a much lower tolerance to salt and for very young children a lot of salt is in fact quite dangerous. I don't think McDonalds is quite as bad as they used to be years ago as I was stunned by how much salt they used to pile in their fries and at least KFC sound a little better too, but salt should be supplied separately in little sachets instead with minimal salt on the product.

Take a took at the recommended maximum salt intake chart by age:

How much salt do babies and children need? - Health questions - NHS Choices

Yet I've even seen very young children in baby seats eating fries in McDonalds which is extremely bad for them to say the least, they were probably eating 20+ times their daily allowance.

Last edited:
Their "Popcorn Chicken" is quite nice, as are some of their "boneless" meals, and their chips aren't too salty like McDonald's can be.
I haven't eaten at McDonalds for over a decade. The last meal I tried was a McChicken Premiere and it was served lukewarm. More than anything else, I think it's subscribing to a veggie box scheme which has removed the incentive to have takeways. Why bother, when they're more expensive and less healthy than cooking from scratch, and I have vegetables at home to use up?

Maybe they should take the "chicken" out of "popcorn chicken," and call the restaurant, "Kernel Sanders."

If anyone doesn't know who Colonel Sanders is, it's this guy.
Now, read my post again, and you'll understand.
KFC-Logo.jpg

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom