• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Just graduated nursing school

Well done and congratulations!
Thanks for sharing your good news.

bravo-golden-glitter-background-banner-gold-vector-illustration-elements-layered-separately-vector-file-79668397.jpg

Hi guys. As an update, I took my state boards yesterday, and I passed . . . so am now an RN pending paperwork from the state.

Thank you guys for the emotional support.

Great we need more like you, us baby boomers are getting sick and dying. my next inflection point is next year, seventy while approaching it others like me the rate of dying doubles sickness happens before death. In the next 12 years four point one million deaths due to age related causes her in Canada. So expect to work hard. you will be busy.

Awesome! Well done! What an accomplishment!
Before COVID lockdown I applied to study nursing and I was accepted, but, after the COVID politics took hold, I just couldn't.
I admire nurses a lot though.

New Threads

Top Bottom