• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Jodie in controversial role

Ironic, because Milla's boyfriend abandons her after the fall of 'JOAN of arc' so have you ever wondered why you never see the boyfriend perform his own martial arts moves n even fast n furious car stuff.....
Cause he actually dates the blond Michelle Pfeiffer cat-girl after Milla dies. But she is neoro-typical so she doesn't mind all this.
Bittersweet to hear mock-politicia over glamour of why this famous stuff is anti-comedy series. Almost like modern Rolo ad where they in movies and along comes this blond and he tries to get his last Rolo out her mouth. Not a classic old Rolo ad, it where she should dump him but we never see him doing bruce-lee action scene anyway.
They look young in movie Nell cause movie is now old, but what's left to wonder is if she could learn to be normal why wouldn't she want to return to civilisation the same way mowgley does at end of jungle book.
Time out
I see bad edit when I watch a movie and I can tell you a cup on a table changed on edit of a scene. But this was my observation . Most guys agree tired of resident evil, so we can let director know he needs to change the plot
You could have made a movie where she's terrified by the modern and never learns to adapt.

If you want to make an upbeat movie, she has to be at peace with it. So it is purely director's choice.

I don't see this one as particularly controversial. If you want to see her in something controversial, watch "The Brave One." She goes full-on vigilan
You could have made a movie where she's terrified by the modern and never learns to adapt.

If you want to make an upbeat movie, she has to be at peace with it. So it is purely director's choice.
Yes, but let's take movies that are based on historical data (not just upsetting views of people in country) so how much should director or producer be allowed to change....should say based on similar events but changed to suit directors subliminal narrative
Example:
IMG_20230322_085414_423.JPG

The blond who ended up writing book about Anna and the King was more resembling Dutch who enslaved Indonesia at time, mostly the movies made of king and I do not take historical accounts in consideration, or force lead actress to resemble the actual person.

Jodie Foster was taking on controversial roles almost her entire career. Don't forget that one of her first acting gigs was as a teenage prostitute in "Taxi Driver".

New Threads

Top Bottom