• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

It's too hot too sleep...

Questella

Peace, Love and all that good stuff
Anyone else have this problem? I need my covers to sleep but it's so hot and humid I can't have them on me without feeling like I'm suffocating... I won't be able to fall asleep until I'm completely exhausted usually 6-10 hours after I should of went to sleep near when I would like to wake up.

Oh one of those nights I really, really wish I could do a couple shots. Boo

I am not looking forward to summer, it's already been pushing 90° -._-.

Yeah, I used to hold ice cubes on my wrists to cool my blood before bed, and rub cold water all over to evaporate.

Blood cooling and Evaporative cooling works well.

I found I just needed to be cool enough to drop off then I was ok.

Well if this isn't the biggest coincident to ever happen. I too just got out of bed because it too hot. I just turned on the computer to entertain myself while the fan cools down my bedroom only to find this post.

i got a cotton duvet cheap, i do the instinctive return to the womb cover yourself -then the panic fights me about taking the blanket off, wish memory foam was cotton
summer for is trying not to be in the sun lying in a cool room
going out when its cool feel imprisoned if i dont

i
Anyone else have this problem? I need my covers to sleep but it's so hot and humid I can't have them on me without feeling like I'm suffocating... I won't be able to fall asleep until I'm completely exhausted usually 6-10 hours after I should of went to sleep near when I would like to wake up.

Oh one of those nights I really, really wish I could do a couple shots. Boo

I am not looking forward to summer, it's already been pushing 90° -._-.
l always get a jolt when i remember your not in the UK
think oh it could 5 hours or 8 hours or australia its 9 and a half or ten
amazed me it took five hours to fly across Australia ,dont know if quantas has faster aircraft

i
l always get a jolt when i remember your not in the UK
think oh it could 5 hours or 8 hours or australia its 9 and a half or ten
amazed me it took five hours to fly across Australia ,dont know if quantas has faster aircraft

Think she in US.

I'm in Australia.

Our largest state WA is about the size of western Europe with only about 1.5m people!

It's getting cold here now after a stinking hot summer.

Well, cold is relative, but below 20c feels cold to me

This makes me laugh. Sometimes we're lucky here if it gets to 20C in the height of summer :tearsofjoy: It'll be 18C and men are out sunbathing with no tops on. I'm terrible with hot weather, but even when it's hot in the night I'm still wrapped up in my duvet...and then I wake up drenched.

And you crossed two time-zones. Should've taken the train, it's three days(!)

Cold? It's 24ºC in my bedroom (suburban Sydney) at the moment.

Well yeah, first thing in a morning it's getting nippy

I should have said colder.

Lowest we get is about 7c .

Mid winter, In the middle of the night.

At the airport

Think she in US.

I'm in Australia.

Our largest state WA is about the size of western Europe with only about 1.5m people!
i remember how few homes there were after adelaide and the smaller towns !!!!!
amazed that a homestead stop on the greyhound route was bare with couple of trees

still wish i could bare to visit again just too many humans

Ive never fully acclimatised to the UK after nearly 21 years
wanted to return the second i got to newcastle airport

yeah i know its the panic it gives you a form of dementia (lack of vit b) but the nhs WOULDNT pay for maintenance of vitamin b shots and checks .
i take b complex and potassium but its not enough
so my memory is as bizarre as ever im losing days months weeks as remembering after an enth of a second most of the time

Think she in US.

I'm in Australia.

yeah i know its the panic it gives you a form of dementia (lack of vit b) but the nhs WOULDNT pay for maintenance of vitamin b shots and checks .
so my memory is as bizarre as ever im losing days months weeks as remembering after an enth of a second most of the time
my stupid phone has repeated the last few sentences again

I hear you.

It is good here. There's too many people everywhere but it easy to go somewhere quiet here.

For now anyway.

Are you Australian?

What B vitamins are you deficient in?

I have genetic B12 problem (mtrr), and pyroluria so low b6.

I also need potassium, but not sure why yet.

I buy from iherb very fast and cheap.

I hear you.

It is good here. There's too many people everywhere but it easy to go somewhere quiet here.

For now anyway.

Are you Australian?
no English- stayed in Australia for six weeks
acclimatised so quickly after leaving Darwin ,potassium is for nerve and heart function people lack when they dont eat foods with potassium salts vegetables ,sardines have a huge amount, deepfried potatoes, tomatoes bananas are next ready to eat apricots a,londs

I get major fatigue from drinking water if I don't keep my potassium high enough.

Also palpitations.

Took me 15 years to figure that out, and no doctor had a clue.

a,londs are almonds ,soya flour ,fried mushrooms,dried yeast,black treacle,lean grilled rumpsteak,dates stoned ,figs-which are a good laxative

a,londs are almonds ,soya flour ,fried mushrooms,dried yeast,black treacle,lean grilled rumpsteak,dates stoned ,figs-which are a good laxative

I also have problems with too much glutamate so can't eat much of those at the moment at least.

Working on that now.

New Threads

Top Bottom