• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

It's a long weekend (and it's dreary)

Sherlock77

V.I.P Member
I even get a four day long weekend for both Canada Day and Independence Day, since I am currently working for an American contractor who has a project in Canada

Sadly, the entire four day weekend is dreary and depressing with rain in the forecast, making outdoor pursuits rather challenging

Canada Day? Went to a small car show in a small town before heading into the big city for downtown festivities, unfortunately a snafu somehow deleted all the photos on my memory card from the car show itself, wasn't feeling all that well yesterday anyway and I struggled with my photography, a rather frustrating day to start off the dreary long weekend...

Murphy's Law at work again :( Things will get better I think :rolleyes:

Last edited:
With you there. I was hoping to catch up with a friend, and gloominess set in and screwed up everything. The weather forecast -rain with a touch of gloominess. Lol

For me going outside, even in crappy weather, is like therapy... How moody was it today?

Inglewood Bridge 01.jpg
Street Photo 18.jpg

After being in the hospital the days up in NW Michigan have been nice. Sunrise at 6 am, sunset at 9:15 pm. Cerulean skies, days, high 70s, nights, mid 50s. Lovely.

New Threads

Top Bottom