• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

It was a good day

kityoume

Today I didn't think too much about the stupid things that bother me. I allowed myself to get some sleep in the evening. I didn’t force myself to go to the store unless it was completely uninhabitable, I didn’t put pressure on myself over little things.

I have a trait due to my anxiety: I force myself to urgently do something if there is a hint of little need for it. Today I was calm and relaxed. I didn’t write alarming messages to my friends, I tried not to think about the past and just be in this moment. I like how many people here describe in detail some simple moments and emotions from them, it teaches me to look at life in a similar way.
I was thinking about what I want to do in the coming year, that I would like to try kimchi and about looking for a new job. I really like looking at advertisements for apartment rentals, how beautiful they are inside. I hope that when I resolve some issues I will live in one of these apartments.
the other day I tried to cook a new recipe - meat balls in tomato sauce, I was very proud of myself because I am usually lazy for cooking.

It's wonderful reading about a good day. Thanks for sharing! Glad you had so many accomplishments big and small in your day.

I find reading about others and their struggles helps me understand l am not alone in my struggles.

New Threads

Top Bottom