• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Is there a way to stop getting notifications for a thread?

An Arctic fox

So everytime I respond to a thread I get notification for that thread from then on which I dislike and I responded to a thread with a person I dont like who seems to ignore opinions they disagree with and just bothers me but I'm not sure how to stop getting notifications for a thread. Is there a way to?

You can scroll back to the top of the page and click watch thread, which will allow you to unwatch the thread.

It's small and at the top right of the top post, "Unwatch thread," and I was just considering doing that for that thread when I read this! ;)

I decided not to, for now. Curiosity really is a killer. :eek:

It's small and at the top right of the top post, "Unwatch thread," and I was just considering doing that for that thread when I read this! ;)

I decided not to, for now. Curiosity really is a killer. :eek:
What thread and thank you both

There's an 'Alert Preference' option on your profile page?

allows you to customise how and when you're alerted to posts?

initially I found the bell icon notification alerts really distracting, too many at once too quickly.
couldn't keep up with it all.

I think I've customised mine so I only receive notifications if someone quotes me.

not sure if that information is helpful for you?

There's an 'Alert Preference' option on your profile page?

allows you to customise how and when you're alerted to posts?

initially I found the bell icon notification alerts really distracting, too many at once too quickly.
couldn't keep up with it all.

I think I've customised mine so I only receive notifications if someone quotes me.

not sure if that information is helpful for you?
It is I think, thanks

New Threads

Top Bottom