• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Is it ok that i'm not on the spectrum or aspergers and post here?

Summersteve123

Hi, Is it ok that i'm not on the spectrum and post here? I do have adhd but that is about it. The main reason im here is because I had a good friend with aspergers and she was a nice person and we got along. Now she moved and now i'm just looking for friends.

Welcome to AF.jpg

Hi, Is it ok that i'm not on the spectrum and post here? I do have adhd but that is about it. The main reason im here is because I had a good friend with aspergers and she was a nice person and we got along. Now she moved and now i'm just looking for friends.
Welcome

summersteve 1 and 2 and 3...aaaaaand: Welcome :) I guess, it's quite alright to have ADHD "only" - It shares some aspects with spectrum symptoms and makes you an otherlyo_O thinking person anyway. I hope, you'll find some friends and interestings talks here in the forum!

Welcome! All are welcome here regardless of sex, creed, disability, race, gender, etc.

I have a younger brother with ADHD, not on the spectrum but he's got quirks of his own, so I can relate somewhat.

Hi Summersteve123. Welcome to AC!!!

We have quite a few people here who are not on The Spectrum. Sometimes they make great contributions to our discussions here because they provide a different viewpoint.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard!

As one of your forum administrators,it is my duty to see to it that all feel welcome to be a part of this support community.

I'm ADHD as well as aspergers.

It seems closely related and it would surprise me if it got blended under the ASD family tree in the tutor.

For me ADHD is as if not more harder to live with than ASD.

I think ADHD and asd folks should see each other as close cousins at the least.

Oh, and welcome.

I'm ADHD as well as aspergers.

It seems closely related and it would surprise me if it got blended under the ASD family tree in the tutor.

For me ADHD is as if not more harder to live with than ASD.

I think ADHD and asd folks should see each other as close cousins at the least.

Oh, and welcome.

You are your own cousin?

Who married who? I can't work it out..

New Threads

Top Bottom