• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Is Apple or Microsoft more evil?

fas·cism
ˈfaSHˌizəm/
noun
noun: fascism; noun: Fascism; plural noun: Fascisms
  1. an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.
    synonyms:authoritarianism, totalitarianism, dictatorship, despotism, autocracy; More

• (in general use) extreme right-wing, authoritarian, or intolerant views or practice.

vs.

mixed economy:

Mixed economy

One thing I do find interesting is in how differently both corporations seem to fare at the mercy of European Union courts.

Approaching everything based on brute marketing force doesn't necessarily succeed across the pond.

With Steve Ballmer out of Microsoft's picture it might be interesting to see if this dynamic changes in the near future. But I wouldn't hold my breath.

Addentum: LOL....just saw this. Looks like the EU just caught up with Apple in a big way.

European Union Says Ireland Grants Apple Illegal Tax Benefits - Presented by: The Aol. On Network
The European Union's competition watchdog said Tuesday Ireland appears to be granting Apple illegal tax rebates that may have to be recovered. If the EU's finding is confirmed over the next few months, Apple could face a repayment bill worth billions of dollars.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom