• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Is 116 a high score on the RITVO test?

All I could find was information on the RAADS-R which is the updated version of the RITVO. The threshold for autism is 65 on a 0-240 point scale. Further interpretation of scores, males vs. females, etc. Scroll down the page for this information. https://embrace-autism.com/raads-r/. For example, the average male score is 148. Not that this is a competition, but my score was 201.

That's an interesting test. Thanks for that!
Here are my results
SmartSelect_20211209-213640_Chrome.jpg

If youre top scores are marked with yellow as in Suzettes above as well as my own, then youre suspected to possibly have ASD meaning youre over the marks for possible ASD (meaning its worth taking a ASD evaluation to find out. )

Furthermore, this and other online tests are NOT to be takend as anything then a guidance for possible further evaluation from a cert evaluation team.

Furthermore, this and other online tests are NOT to be takend as anything then a guidance for possible further evaluation from a cert evaluation team.

That is a good reminder that we aren't very objective about ourselves.

Also, I noticed this particular test cautions that it should be adminstered by a professional. I think that would have been very helpful. Some of the questions were not really answerable with the age based scale given. Guidence as to how to answer these question best would have been welcome and probably lead to more accurate results.

I took this back in 2019...scored 158.

It's true that tests like this aren't intended for diagnosis. This one is well regarded as being highly predictive, but it's still not a diagnosis.

A lot of people wind up using these tests in the process of self-identification, which I'm of the opinion is a "necessary evil" because of the barriers to diagnosis for large segments of the population.

I've personally scored above threshold on every one of these evaluations that I could find - I actually scored lowest on the AQ test (just barely above threshold).

Interestingly enough I've taken both the RITVO and the Aspie Quiz (which is based on the RITVO or the RAADS-R) and scored 158 out of 200 on it...according to my computer I took that one in 2018 so I'm fairly consistent.

I had a psychologist recommend I get tested after she spoke with me for about 10 minutes. Funnily some good friends I’ve had for years assumed I was autistic for years but didn’t say anything to me. Did the RAADS-R test and took the results back to the psychologist and she was like “Yep, that’s what I expected.”

Attachments

• 34C5D5A4-0BF5-417F-83BF-A2DD399CCDF4.jpeg
    34C5D5A4-0BF5-417F-83BF-A2DD399CCDF4.jpeg
    116.9 KB · Views: 106

New Threads

Top Bottom