• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Introduction

AMay0328

Hi! I’m so thankful to be able to be on the forum, I was originally diagnosed with Severe ADHD as a child and correctly diagnosed in early 2021 with ASD. I’m still finding my way and I moved away from my hometown back in July of 2023. I’ve since then realized how difficult the change has been as an autistic person.

welcome to af.png

Welcome!

Keep in mind that change is difficult for everybody, regardless of brain software, especially when moving to a new place. The key is how you can make it less difficult for you. It can give you a chance to start new routines that could be better than the old routines.

Hello and welcome, @AMay0328. Hope you enjoy the forum. Let us know if you need any help figuring things out as you get settled in.

Hello. I hope as time goes by that you'll learn and develop strategies that help you better cope with change.

New Threads

Top Bottom