• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Introduction, huh? Oh boy...This is difficult too.

Plungerhead

Hello all.
I am a 58 y/o transplanted Texan now living in the Memphis, TN area. I joined this forum to talk and listen to people with similar conditions as myself.
I've been in the retail wine & spirits business for 30 years. I love motorcycling, baseball, and smooth jazz/new age music.
Just looking for answers and comfort. :redface:

Welcome to aspiescentral.com, there is a vast range of people here from all over the world so feel free to ask questions and answer threads ; ]

Oh ello welcome to AC. Enjoy the spa take your shoes off the water is nice and warm. :)

Welcome to AC, Plungerhead. Hope you enjoyed your time here.

Just wondering, do you like Nolan Ryan? :D He could be the most memorable pitcher ever lived in the past 30 years.

Hi Geordie.
Yea, I love Nolan Ryan! I've seen him pitch many games. The most memorable was a game against the Phillies.
Ryan had a no-hitter through 7 innings. Unfortunately, Mike Schmidt led off the top of the 8th with a clean single up the middle.
At the time, it would have been Ryan's 5th no-hitter.

New Threads

Top Bottom