• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

runningfiend128

Hi! My name is Alex, I'm 16, and I'm 99% sure at this point that I'm autistic. I love to run, read, sing, and watch TV, and I'm bisexual. I am also a cancer survivor(fun stuff, am i right?) Overall, I'm just a geeky girl who happens to be autistic. Toodles!

upload_2018-12-5_10-36-38.png

Hi! My name is not Alex, I'm 56, and I'm 100% sure at this point that I'm autistic. I love to walk, read, sing, and watch TV, and I'm a happily married monogamous heterosexual. I am also a cancer survivor(fun stuff, am i right?) Overall, I'm just the crazy old cat lady. I love Noodles!

You are right about the cancer stuff. I've been diagnosed with it 3 times. The first time, back in 1994, was a real blast. My best friend and I went wig shopping. I found out the fun way that blondes do have more fun than brunettes, but redheads have more fun than blondes and bald women can get away with anything.

Welcome to the forum!

Hi Alex. Welcome. I'm glad you are a survivor - more ways than 1.

Welcome to the Forums! I hope you make new friends and enjoy your stay in the process!

Hello Alex,

Welcome! My name's Jessie, nice to meet you :) I love reading too! My mum is also a survivor of cancer.

New Threads

Top Bottom