• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

*Insert creative title here*

Jannah

Hello everybody!

I'm new here(obviously). Having been diagnosed as an aspie at age 14 I figured this would be an interesting site to check out. I'm 22 now, but still very much struggle with the challenges that aspergers can bring to one's life.

I don't think I'm a hugely interesting person, but my interests include video games, reading, creative writing, history, languages, discussing topics of relevance, and various other things I don't feel like listing off. My aspie special interest, as I'm sure we all have one, is anything Russian or Soviet. Ah well. Fits in with my Russian heritage I suppose.

So yea, nice to meet fellow aspies :cool:

Thanks! Oh, and Jannah? It's my actual name, hehehe. I couldn't think of anything creative.

Hi there Jannah! Welcome to AC. With a list of interests like the one you posted, you seem to be a very interesting person. I hope you enjoy being a member here: jump right in & get to know the people & the place.

Welcome to the forum. Check out the book "Mother Russia." Amazing...almost as good as "One day in the Life of Ivan Denisovitch." Most people don't know that Russia has many Nationalities.

Welcome to the forum. Check out the book "Mother Russia." Amazing...almost as good as "One day in the Life of Ivan Denisovitch." Most people don't know that Russia has many Nationalities.

Indeed. Most people just think "Russian". Oh, and do you happen to know who the author is of the book you recommended? You know, so I can look it up easier xD?

Mother Russia: Robert Littell: 0971486247152: Amazon.com: Books Mother Russia by Robert Littell

The 2nd book is by Solzhenitzyn

I didn't know much about Russia till I started to study it, first thru a Russian Poly Sci course and then thru curiosity. Plus WW2 research.

Indeed. Most people just think "Russian". Oh, and do you happen to know who the author is of the book you recommended? You know, so I can look it up easier xD?

New Threads

Top Bottom