• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Images on this forum not showing

All-Rounder

❃⚜uwu awoo uwu⚜❃
V.I.P Member
Anyone else have this issue? When i open profiles the image place is completely gone and in preview they show blank.

I noticed some new members like Teapot don't have this issue. Is it the size of the image, since not all new images show? Also I think UberScout has recently uploaded a new image and for him it shows. But only in preview, on his profile it's still missing. Same for Teapot.

I can see everyone's profile image, including yours and UberScout's? Maybe I'm just lucky, or it got fixed after you posted this since it's been 5 hours.

Screenshot_20200807-220612.png
Ugh it just works on this thread i guess?

It's the same both on computer and mobile.

Last edited:
I notice a lot of profile pics that do not show. Just the name and an X in a blank box.
It's always been this way with certain ones.
Like UberScout is just the name in a blank white square. Many others also.
Never knew why.
Rexi, yours shows.

New Threads

Top Bottom