• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ima start a thread.

Hi all! I am . .. wait.what?

get it??

no . . . ?

Well in anya case, I'm a suspected aspie. It was never clear if how much of my off beat personality was just me being a weirdo or if it was actually a disorder. Kind of a gray area there.

Anyway I hope this post I suppose I just made finds you well.

Nods the nod.

Welcome aboard, wait, what? :p
Glad to have you around
image.jpg

Thank you for the welcomes aspie people!

Countless mintues pass . . .

Oh!!! I got chu. 'Bou t time. Man did it take me a while to get that lawyer joke. Now I'm wishing I had marked that comment as funny too. I'm just not particualrly familiar with . . . lawyers and their various functions.

Here's hoping I'll be around long enough to get your jokes quicker Mr. Tom, (I'll be timing myself from here on out) and come to understand just what a beautiful starry sky picture has got to do with anything, M. Rocco. :p

Just my way of welcoming new members, with a painting :)
Some times they match a post, at others its a non sequitur.

Well you know, one fairly common trait of HFA is difficulty getting jokes. There was a thread on it recently here. There is also an associated tendency to interpret things literally. So an Aspie audience is a tough crowd. :D

Rocco is our most prolific resident artist! I never really understood modern art, but after seeing a lot of Rocco's work am gaining an understanding and appreciation. It's hard to explain. But it seems almost like art at a hormonal level, a stimulus that evokes a response, sometimes from deep within.

And ah hem,
Yes... as representative of the Aspie People I say 'Your Welcome'.
But uh, has anyone told you about the 7 ordeals that you must complete before gaining full status as an Recognized Aspergian Unit? Its really nothing to worry about. Just a formality really.
;)

Hi wait.what, welcome to AC. We're all off-beat, so you'll find someone at your rhythm sooner or later, this site's got all kinds of jazz going on.

Cheers

PS. Ordeal #1: Enduring Tom's ordeals. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom