• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Im scared

samthefootball

I am really scared I have dyspraxcia and i am 25 and live in the UK. I have been really angry and jealous about my stepbrother and have sent people threatening posts on forums. The police found out. What is going to happen i don't want to be sent to prison

1. Stop sending threatening posts.
2. Apologize to those you did send them to, if possible.
3. Hope for the best.

You won’t be allowed internet access for up to 2 years. If you get online after multiple warnings it’ll be prison time for another 2 years.

People with developmental coordination disorder sometimes have difficulty moderating the amount of sensory information that their body is constantly sending them, so as a result dyspraxics are prone to sensory overload and panic attacks.

I don't think that you have cause to be concerned with going to prison. If you have been threatening people, it's best to stop doing so.

Your dyspraxia is considered a neuro-developmental disorder, and it may cause emotional difficulties along with self control and memory problems. It also may cause greater aggressiveness and hyperactivity. Which you are likely aware of.

If you've made threats it's possible that it will be investigated and looked into. But that doesn't mean unless you have actually followed through on the threats that you will be arrested. Often, the legal process will be to stop you from communicating with the person you have been threatening. As in a court order.

ok. I just feel so stupid the way I have acted i haven't been in a great place but i am trying to improve my life

You know what Sam?

People who try to improve their life usually do.

It can be hard work but it is very much worth it.

Good luck to you. Post here if it helps.

I found writing things down helped - what I wanted to change how to do it
All these things can be defined and worked on.

The starting point is not the end point.

Put the work in so that Future Sam can be a person to be proud of.

ok. I just feel so stupid the way I have acted i haven't been in a great place but i am trying to improve my life
You're not spending time on incel forums, are you? If so, you should get away from those. They are toxic recruiting grounds for spree shooters and domestic terrorists full of misogyny.

New Threads

Top Bottom