• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I'm right, and they are wrong yet they are not smart enough to know

The study came from within my division of the United Nations when I was posted in SE Asia in which I had to approve before it went to publication. I didn't approve the study results because they were indeed, flawed. So no, I am not going to post an unapproved UN report to be scrutinized in an attempt to prove me wrong. Sorry.
Could you at least give us some more of the statistics? Anyone with even a basic understanding of research methods is going to know there's more to this than 42%/58%, and I, as a non breakfast eater, am actually interested in their findings. Google scholar doesn't provide much on the subject.

Breakfast with or without coffee? Think the study will clearly show w/o coffee will clearly lead to a giant mashup. But next l need to know was there snow involved? Because the snow factor means you left early because of bad snow conditions and therefore didn't eat breakfast, but miscalculated black ice and slid instead of stopping at the light. So Freakeconomics makes me take in other considerations. Or you were running late because you shoveled your driveway including the extra snow ledge deposited from the helpful snowplow man hired by the county who takes delight in morphing the wall of Berlin for your shoveling pleasure blocking your way out of driveway. No time for pancakes when it takes 20 mins to leave your house.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom