• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I'm new here!

garnetflower13

V.I.P Member
Hello all, I have just joined these forums. I needed a place to talk to others on the Spectrum and to learn how others cope with various issues in life. Not sure what else to say at this point.:unsure: Anyway, hello!

Hello garnetflower, and welcome to Aspies Central. You have definitely come to a great place. We're very friendly people, and we're always willing to get to know new people. Feel free to talk with us about anything because it is very likely that someone will be able to help you if you need anything. Hope you enjoy it here on this wonderful forum - we're so glad to have you.

Well, I'm back! I wanted to finish introducing myself. Anyway, I write creatively, own one cat and am married. I love music and Science Fiction (both movies and books) as well as being on the beach, or taking long walks. I dabble in art, such as sketching and painting and am currently studying philosophy. I am glad I found these forums and I hope to make new friends!

New Threads

Top Bottom