• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I'm Needing Help Quick Concerning My Neighbor - The Biatch. Meeting tonight.

Maybe she is abusing the system, but it's not for me to say. I don't know what her situation is and I'm not going to comment on it further. All I know is that degrading a person through name-calling isn't something I support, especially when that person is in a position like that. (Note to mods and anybody else who might be tempted to comment: I am not picking a fight or anything. I'm just stating my opinion here.)

Anyway, good luck with everything, Angela.

I'm not fighting with you either Ereth. We just have different ways of thinking about the disability system. Thank you for your suggestions.

My stance regarding your views of your neighbor has nothing to do with my views on the disability system, for the record.

Wow this a really awkward situation. The whole gun thing scares me a bit. Only because, if the need to brandish a weapon arises, things can escalate quickly. If she's under the influence of alcohol, she's probably not going to take her own personal safety seriously. All of a sudden your placed in the position, of having to use it. So many good people get jailed on this premise ,and I for one like you too much, to have you end up there.

Guess I'm not totally following. Mary is on the board and knows about it all. She has had more than her fair share of problems with this neighbor, what should have been enough to get this neighbor hauled to jail. Being on the board, she is the one with both the power and the responsibility to help make things happen. So why does she want you to step in? I don't think you should have to do anything, especially when it's your safety at risk. Those who took the positions to be in charge should be doing just that. My opinion anyway for what it's worth. Yes I live in a HOA too unfortunately, and have seen similar things from time to time.

GC/Angie, WHEN you have time, & only WHEN you really do (because you are very busy with your classes & work right now), but someday it would be great to get an update on what happened with this 'bad neighbor' situation. Hopefully things turned out well for you & with your living situation. Knowing what course you & Mary followed, & how things resolved or not would be helpful to others who might find themselves in a similar situation someday.

No wonder your avatar says, "Like a good neighbor, stay over there." That's very cute by the way!

New Threads

Top Bottom