• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I'm fostering a kitten!

Khendra

V.I.P Member
Very exciting time. He's recovering from a URI, so I have to keep him quarantined in a room separate from my adult cat. The humane shelter I'm volunteering with said I can introduce him in a few days once he's done with his medicine.

I've lived around cats most of my life and know how to handle them. Last week I helped get a cat adopted. Volunteering at the shelter a couple of times a month is something I've been good at. I haven't even disclosed because it's a pretty baseline environment and I'm just dealing with the public in a relaxed, one on one environment. No real stress or triggers to my autism.

That's very sweet of you to do! How old is he? I hope he recovers well from his URI.

New Threads

Top Bottom