• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I'm Alex. :)

sky_transduction

Hello all! I'm Alexander. :)

I'm a high school student with HFA/Asperger's (dx day: 23 April 2014). I also have OCD and ADD. I'm a writer and a blogger who occasionally dabbles in art and photography. My special interests include Russia, history, languages, Assassin's Creed, and anime/manga. If there's anything else you want to know about me, feel free to ask. I'm really happy to be on this forum. :)

Hello and welcome to the community :D

Believe it or not, it was a video game that sparked my interest in the Russian culture. The game was Goldeneye for the N64, which I played after getting into the James Bond movies.

What kind of art do you like doing ? Do you doodle or paint or into digital art ?

I doodle in my sketchbook. I post them on my deviantArt…sometimes. This is my self portrait.

ImageUploadedByAspiesCentral.com1401480593.543230.jpg

Hello and welcome to the community :D

Believe it or not, it was a video game that sparked my interest in the Russian culture. The game was Goldeneye for the N64, which I played after getting into the James Bond movies.

What sparked my interest in Russia was Yuri Gagarin, Vladimir Lenin, and Archduke Franz Ferdinand.

Welcome Alex :)

I love Assassin's Creed as well. Did you know they will be releasing a movie in cinemas next year? Desmond Miles will be played by Michael Fassbender.

Welcome Alex :)

I love Assassin's Creed as well. Did you know they will be releasing a movie in cinemas next year? Desmond Miles will be played by Michael Fassbender.
I did know that and I'm super hype omg.

I could barely contain my hypeness about it when I was talking to my therapist about the series.

New Threads

Top Bottom