• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I'll likely be on national radio (Canada)

Sherlock77

V.I.P Member
I was just responding - via e-mail - to a discussion on talk radio about Talking to Strangers and mentioning my street photography

Right after the show ended I got an e-mail from the show, and they want to do a 15 minute interview with me for the Wednesday night show this week! I'm not saying no to that offer, but I am quite nervous too

For those in Canada, it will be the show "A Little More Conversation" with host Ben O'Hara-Byrne, at 10:05 PM MST time zone

But I have to head to bed right now, still have a full day of work ahead of me before tomorrow night

I got quite a bit of media for one of my projects. The CBC wanted to do a live telephone interview when I was usually sound asleep. It was the only coverage I got that didn't lead to a single query.

Canada is a very large country many radio stations with limited market range. I'm in GTA area. in Ontario.

It happened, I think it went good... I really didn't hear it of course being on the phone, but will get a podcast link by tomorrow...

Right after the show ended I got an e-mail from the show, and they want to do a 15 minute interview with me for the Wednesday night show this week! I'm not saying no to that offer, but I am quite nervous too
Here...
Have some Serapax...

I wouldn't do that in a pink fit.
"You are a better man than I, Gunga Din." :cool:

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom